Thursday, March 11, 2010

Less Sleep Needed Now

Jacob used to go to sleep around 8 o'clock, but lately he started going at 11 o'clock. I give him his supper. He plays for quite awhile, then at 5 o'clock I give him a bottle. After he drinks his bottle, he starts to play with his ear and starts to fall asleep, so I put him to bed. He's very very good at sleeping. he'll go to sleep at 11'o clock, wake up next morning at 8 o'clock. Then he wants his breakfast. A month ago he started fussing at bedtime. I wanted him to go to bed at a certain time, so I would put him in his crib. He wouldn't even cry, but I would always be tempted to pick him back up. But I would leave him in his crib for perhaps ten minutes. That seemed like a long time, but she would get tired and go to sleep. After two or three nights, he started going to sleep right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment