Monday, March 1, 2010

Role of Brothers and Sisters

Sometimes my sisters want to give me advice. I let them say what they want. I can ignore them anytime. For example, just lately Jacob gets crabby when he's having a bowel movement. When they see him fussing, they tell me to feed him.Or they think we should "do" something. They'll shake toys in front of his face, especially my youngest brother peter. But Jacob's too little to care much about toys. When he was just two weeks old, they wanted to shake rattles in front of his face. He didn't want that. He was just a little baby at the time. I'd tell them that, and they'd go running to tell my mom, that I was being selfish and rude. As Jacob's mom I don't mind anything that my little brothers and sisters do to piss me off. It doesn't bother me in any way because my attention is only on Jacob, not anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment